We’re thrilled to resume in person events. In today’s world, we are required to take precautions to help fight the spread of COVID-19. The following restrictions are in place, in accordance with local and federal guidelines.
- Face Coverings Required. NO MASK, NO ENTRY, NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Social Distancing is encouraged, maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance between individuals.
- Limited Capacity. Per county guidelines, the venue capacity is limited. We will monitor the flow at the door, requiring ‘one in, one out’ if needed. However Orlando’s is a large venue and even at a diminished capacity, we are confident the wait will be minimal.
- Pre Entry Health Screening. We will be taking your temperature contactlessly at the door. Individuals with a temperature over 100 will not be admitted. Part of the screening will be taking information to be used for any contact tracing, per county requirements.
- Increased sanitation. Following CDC and County guidelines, frequent sanitation of high touch areas will be done. Hand sanitizer will also be available for guest use.
Most of all if you’re sick, please stay home.
Thank you for bearing with us to make this event successful.